Through our partner school in London, Canning Training, we are pleased to offer English for Business language trips to England.
Canning Training provides intensive English for Business courses in a range of options: group, one-to-one training, a mixture of both, or pair training. The courses are flexible and are always tailored to your personal needs. The trainers are native English speakers and multilingual professionals, drawn from the business world. They don’t follow a pre-defined course programme but tailor-make each course to meet your individual requirements, for example presenting sales figures to your boss, explaining technical details to your client or holding a meeting via videoconferencing.
Group courses typically include:
- Social English – ice breaking, small talk, networking
- Meetings – solving problems, making suggestions and convincing others
- Phone calls, conference calls, and videoconferencing – following the discussion and communicating clearly, persuasively and memorably
- Negotiations – getting to win-win solutions with your clients, suppliers or colleagues
- Taking control of conversations – influencing the pace and direction of a conversation so that you have time to understand and contribute
- Intensive listening practice – capturing the ‘big picture’ and the details of high-speed conversations between native and non-native speakers with a range of accents
Canning courses are structured so that you spend every moment improving your ability to speak or to listen, whether in the training room during business-related simulations, or during the evening social programme which forms part of every course. This means you’re constantly practising the English you need at work – not the language of a textbook. The trainers will listen to you very, very carefully, to understand what is stopping you from communicating effectively in English. Then they will give you the language you need to succeed.
For more information about Canning Training and price details, please contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org